- 【INNOVATIVE WIRELESS DOG FENCE】 Use GPS technique for position and measuring distance, more accurate and stable than other traditional wireless fences that use radio-frequency technique. You need to confirm a center point and radius, the fence works in a circle, and satellite is continuously detecting the location of collar during working. When the distance of collar from the center point is greater than the radius, it will automatically beep and shock to prevent your dog from leaving.
- 【STRONG ANTI-INTERFERENCE OF GPS SIGNAL】 The signals of traditional wireless fences are easily disturbed by metal or other wireless signals, your dogs may be always mistakenly warned, while the GPS signal will not. The factors that interfere with GPS signals are weather, buildings which will block GPS signals. Due to the GPS position system, it would work great in a large open space, it will correct your dog accurately and timely if he leaves the boundary, he will never be accidentally injured.
- 【SAFE TRAINING MODE DESIGN】 If your dog leaves the boundary, the collar will automatically start training mode with beep and shock for 20 seconds, and stop for 1 minute before the next 20 seconds, totally 3 training cycles. If your dog doesn’t come back to safe area after the third cycle, the collar will automatically stop working to prevent excessive punishment. When he returns to safe area, it will resume normal work again. If losing GPS signal, the collar will automatically stop working.
- 【PRACTICAL & UNMATCHED PERFORMANCE】 No transmitter, no wire, all functions are integrated in the collar which is IP67 waterproof and rechargeable, working by connecting with satellite. You can use it wherever there is a GPS signal, such as a farm, plantation, beach, riverside, campground, and park.
- 【1 YEAR WARRANTY AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT】 This product warrants in parts, collars and customers services. If you are not satisfied with the product, you can return it and get a full refund from us within 90 days of receipt of shipment in most cases. Any feedback and suggestion are welcome too.